Daryl Braithwaite, live on Great Keppel Island
Daryl Braithwaite live on Great Keppel Island
Rescheduled to Saturday 20th February!
Everything you need to know about Daryl Braithwaite, live on GKI:
- Is there still accommodation available?
YES! We still currently have a few budget family rooms.
- Can I come for the day?
YES! Late boats departing the island at 9:30pm, 10pm & 11:30pm.
- Are there buses back to Rocky?
YES! There are buses meeting both the 9:30pm and 11:30pm ferries heading to both Yeppoon & Rockhampton
- Will the Hideaway be open to the public?
No – the Hideaway will be fenced off to ticket holders only
- Where can we stay on the mainland?
- Is this a cashless event?
YES! Card only will be accepted on the day in the main event area, our main bar and bistro will accept cash
- Is there an ATM?
YES – located just inside our bistro
- What’s the timeline for the day?
We have live music from 3pm until Midnight